Select your country for specific details on child relocation and child abduction by country. You will then find the relevant websites, national legislation and examples of case law from the country of your choice. We don’t yet have information about all 196 countries, but we regularly add new countries to the list.
- Canada – Ontario
- Canada -Québec
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom – England and Wales
- United States of America – California
- United States of America – New York
- United States of America – Washington
- United States of America – South Carolina
Select your country
Find a lawyer or mediator
For a number of countries, we provide a list of lawyers and mediators who can assist you in drafting an international parenting plan, in preventing conflicts over the primary residence of the children, and in negotiating and litigating over the children in the event of relocation or child abduction.